Welcome to the Graduations website! Receiving an undergraduate or professional degree from Washington State University may be the culmination of your educational journey or the first step in pursuing an advanced degree. In either case, this website is designed to help you navigate the process.
From this website you can access information regarding:
- how to apply to receive an undergraduate or professional degree
- how to apply to receive an undergraduate certificate
- how to change the degree completion date on a previously submitted application
- how to request a diploma replacement
- answers to frequently asked questions
Please note that there may be a difference between graduation date and commencement date. The graduation date is the semester when all degree requirements (including internships) are completed. Students can participate in a commencement program prior to the actual graduation date, if a graduation application has been submitted.
Applying for graduation and registering for commencement are two separate processes. If you have questions about the commencement ceremony or regalia, please visit commencement.wsu.edu.
Questions regarding Master's or PhD degrees should be directed to WSU's Graduate School.