WSU Cougar Head Logo Washington State University

Applying for Graduation

When am I allowed to apply to graduate?

How do I apply to graduate?

How do I check that I've applied for graduation?

When do I need to apply for graduation?

Issues that require Advisor assistance

Application Fees


Student Responsibility for Graduation

The student has the ultimate responsibility for meeting all graduation requirements. The student plans the program of study each semester in consultation with the advisor. The degree requirements listed in the catalog and in the advisement report are binding. Colleges may substitute or waive college-level requirements for individual students. Departments may substitute or waive departmental requirements for individual students.

Academic Regulations, Rule 108




Applying for Graduation
WSU Graduations