Skip to main content Skip to navigation
ROTC WSU Graduations


Military students who will be commissioned should complete their Military Science course (taken through University of Idaho) prior to their last term at WSU. University of Idaho final grades post later than WSU and will delay the awarding of the degree if taken the final semester.