Diploma and Certificate Replacement WSU Graduations

Diploma and Certificate Replacement

To request a replacement Undergrad or Professional Diploma or Certificate send the completed form along with a $50 check or money order made payable to WSU. 


Undergraduate Degrees
  • Bachelor of Arts
  • Bachelor of Science
  • Certificates 
Professional Degrees
  • Doctor of Pharmacy 
  • Doctor of Veterinary Medicine 
  • Masters of Business Administration (If you graduated with your M.B.A prior to Fall 2015 you will need to contact the Graduate School at gradschool@wsu.edu) 
Replacement Form (will open in a new window) 


If you need a Certified Copy of your Diploma, Undergraduate or Graduate, contact WSU.transcripts@wsu.edu

Recent Graduates must wait two months after diplomas are mailed before requesting a replacement diploma due to non-delivery. 

For Spring 2017 Graduates: If your diploma has not arrived by Labor Day (October 1st for International Addresses) you may request a new one through the Diploma Replacement Form.